Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mcdonald's style veggie pizza puff. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Cheesy Veggie Pockets is a classic snack recipe loaded with veggies and cheese and served hot. Typically veg. pizza puffs are deep fried but here we will be baking them for a healthier version.
McDonald's style veggie pizza puff is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. McDonald's style veggie pizza puff is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mcdonald's style veggie pizza puff using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make McDonald's style veggie pizza puff:
- Get 1 cup maida
- Get 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 tsp bkng powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup + 2 to 3 tbsp cold water
- Take For filling-
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Get 1 small onion
- Take 3-4 cloves garlic
- Get 1/2 cup mix vegie small chopped(carrot, bell pepper, green peas)
- Take 1/4 cup sweet corn
- Prepare 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp each (oregano, chilli flakes, salt)
- Make ready 1/4 cup mixed cheese
Instructions to make McDonald's style veggie pizza puff:
- In a pan add butter, onion, garlic coook till pink. Add veggies, corn and salt. Add oregano, chilli flakes and pizza sauce.
- Let it cool. Add cheese.
- Take maida and whole wheat flour(you can also use maida instead of wheat flour). Add salt, bkng powder, oil and butter to it. Mix well.
- With the help of cold water knead a dough. It will be stiff. Cover with cloth and leave for 30 minutes.
- Take a small dough and roll like roti. Cut the edges and make a square peice and thn cut it into two square peices.
- Put veggie on one part. Cover with second part and close from all sides. Seal with a fork on all sides.
- Place on a bkng tray. Make plus sign on the top and brush with oil.
- Place in a pre heated oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. (Can also deep fry). Again brush with oil or butter.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
Veg Pizza Puff Recipe is a snack consisting of pastry sheet stuffed with a filling consisting of vegetables, cheese, and sauce. Typically veg. pizza puffs are deep fried but here we will be baking them for a healthier version. These puffs are inspired by McPuffs available at McDonald's across its counters in India. Cheesy Veggie Pockets is a classic snack recipe loaded with veggies and cheese and served hot. McDonald's Style - Pizza McPuff is a crunchy, cheesy and great. McDonald Veg Pizza is a favorite snack of children. Buying food from outside for your child makes you hesitate. Don't compromise on the health of your loved ones. I am sharing a unique and easy recipe to make McDonald Style Veg Pizza Puff at home for your child's lunch box. Drain it on tissue paper to absorbs extra oil. Repeat the same process with the rest of the dough. Veg puff recipe with step by step photos - a really delicious bakery style veg puff recipe made with mix veggies. One for making veg puff and the second one for making pizza puffs. Link for the recipe :http://www.bharatzkitchen.com/recipe/mcdonalds-pizza-mcpuff-recipe-by-bharatzkitchen/ *****. Product Description Snacking was never so much fun with the handy Pizza McPuff (TM). A crisp brown savoury dough with a generous helping of rich tomato sauce that is mixed with carrots, bell pepper, beans, onion, peas and gooey mozzarella. Just the recipe for a mouth-watering treat. McDonald's style veggie pizza puff Kanika Singhal Meerut. This dish is my lockdown special dish. I made it on my hubby b'day.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mcdonald's style veggie pizza puff recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!