Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken malai boti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Malai Boti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Malai Boti is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken malai boti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Malai Boti:
- Prepare Chicken Malai Boti
- Make ready 1/2 kg Chicken boneless (2 inch cubes)
- Take 1 tbsp Green chilies grinned
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp White cumin roasted and crushed
- Make ready 1 tsp Allspice
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander roasted and crushed heaped
- Take 1 tsp White pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- Take 2 tbsp Cream
- Take 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Get 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp Salt heaped
- Take 2 tbsp Almonds blanched and grinded
Instructions to make Chicken Malai Boti:
- In a bowl marinate chicken cubes with Green chilies grinded 1 tbsp, Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp, White cumin roasted and crushed 1 tsp, Allspice ½ tsp, Coriander roasted and crushed 1 tsp heaped, White pepper ½ tsp, Crushed red pepper 1 tsp.
- Then add Cream 2 tbsp, Yogurt 2 tbsp, Lemon juice 2 tbsp, Salt 1 tsp heaped, Almonds blanched and grinded 2 tbsp for 2 hours.
- Put on skewers, BBQ until nearly done, brush with remaining marinade and BBQ for another 5 minutes brushing with ghee or oil until done.
- Serve with fries..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken malai boti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!