Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed karela rings. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed karela rings using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Karela Rings:
- Get 200 gms karela
- Get 1/4 cup paneer
- Make ready 1/4 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic ginger paste
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp haldi.1/2 dhania powder
- Get 1/2 tsp amchoor
- Prepare as required Oil to fry
Instructions to make Stuffed Karela Rings:
- Wash and cut karelas into rings.
- Add salt and keep aside for 1 hr.
- Now take karelas and wash it again. Squeeze extra water.
- Deep fry them till brown
- Now in a bowl mix well all ingredients.
- Now stuff this mixture in karela rings.
- Grill them on low flame.
- When done take out in serving dish and garnish with grated paneer.
- Serve hot and enjoy delicious and healthy karelas as snacks.
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed karela rings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!