Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sea bream & hijiki seaweed seasoned rice (for baby food). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sea bream & hijiki seaweed seasoned rice (for baby food) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Bream & Hijiki Seaweed Seasoned Rice (for Baby Food):
- Take 90 ml Uncooked white rice
- Take 1 Sea bream fillet or sashimi
- Take 1 tsp ★Dried hijiki
- Take 1 cm ★Carrot
- Prepare 1 ★Shiitake mushroom
- Get 1/8 ★Onion
- Prepare 1/2 cm ★Daikon radish
- Take 5 cm ☆Kombu
- Get 1 tsp ☆Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 enough to cover the tip of your pinky ☆Miso
Steps to make Sea Bream & Hijiki Seaweed Seasoned Rice (for Baby Food):
- Wash 1/2 cup of rice, put it into the rice cooker, and fill with water to the 'okayu' (porridge) line.
- Reconstitute the dried hijiki and finely chop.
- Cut the ★ ingredients into sizes suitable for your baby to eat (about 1/2-1 cm).
- Add the ingredients from Steps 2 and 3, as well as the ☆ ingredients to the rice in Step 1.
- Lastly, place the sea bream in the center of the rice, sink it down into the rice, and cook on the 'okayu' setting.
- After it has cooked, remove the kombu.
- Remove the sea bream, flake and remove the bones. Return it to the bowl and it's all done.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sea bream & hijiki seaweed seasoned rice (for baby food) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!