Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, great for hanami (cherry blossom viewing) tri-colour dango (sweet mochi). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great for Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Tri-Colour Dango (Sweet Mochi) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Great for Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Tri-Colour Dango (Sweet Mochi) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook great for hanami (cherry blossom viewing) tri-colour dango (sweet mochi) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Great for Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Tri-Colour Dango (Sweet Mochi):
- Make ready 120 grams Joshinko
- Get 120 grams Shiratamako
- Make ready 120 grams Sugar
- Take 210 ml Water
- Prepare 1 dash each Food colourings (red, green)
Steps to make Great for Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Tri-Colour Dango (Sweet Mochi):
- Prepare 3 bowls. Put 40 g each of joshinko, shiratamako and sugar into each bowl. Add red food colouring to one bowl, and add green food colouring to one of the remaining bowls.
- Gradually add 60-70 ml of water and knead by hand until the mixture becomes soft as your earlobes. Do the same with the other 2 colors.
- Divide each dough into 8 portions, and roll into balls.
- Boil water in a pot, and cook one colour of dough at a time. When they start to float, wait for another 1-2 minutes, then you can take them out.
- Soak in cold water to cool, strain the excess water, and skewer your dango.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food great for hanami (cherry blossom viewing) tri-colour dango (sweet mochi) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!