Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pathrade colocasia rolls in coconut gravy with mutton chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pathrade Colocasia Rolls in coconut gravy with Mutton Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pathrade Colocasia Rolls in coconut gravy with Mutton Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pathrade colocasia rolls in coconut gravy with mutton chicken using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pathrade Colocasia Rolls in coconut gravy with Mutton Chicken:
- Get 20 colocasia / Arvi/ Taro leaves
- Prepare 1 cup boiled rice (mota chaval)
- Make ready 1/4 cup raw rice
- Take 2 tbsp. green gram
- Get 3 long dried red chillies
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 2 tsp Tamarind
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Prepare as needed Few banana or almond or uppalige leaves to wrap
- Make ready Ingredients for the gravy
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup grated coconut (juicy top layer)
- Get 2 cups coconut milk
- Take 5 short dried red chillies
- Prepare 3 long dried red chillies
- Make ready 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 5 cloves
- Take 5-6 garlic cloves
- Make ready 3 medium onions
- Make ready 2 tbsp Ghee
- Take 2 tsp Tamarind
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 250 gm Pre cooked mutton/ chicken
Instructions to make Pathrade Colocasia Rolls in coconut gravy with Mutton Chicken:
- Wash boiled rice (mota chaval), raw rice and green gram 3 to 4 times and then soak in water for about 4-6 hours. Later strain water and grind into a smooth batter adding little water and chillies, cumin and tamarind. Batter should be in thick consistency.
- Pat clean colocasia leaves and shred them into thin strips. Add the leaves into the rice batter. Add salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Take clean banana leaves or almond tree leaves or local uppalige leaves and spread enough rice-leaves mixture in the center and make rolls. Fold the leaves like pockets. Place these rolls in a steaming pot with boiling water.
- Steam for about 30 to 45 minutes. Insert a tooth pick and check. If it comes out clean the pathrode is cooked. Set aside.
- Heat a pan. Dry roast coconut, chillies, coriander, cumin,fenugreek, cinnamon, cloves and garlic along with one sliced onion until translucent. Allow to cool.
- Grind the roasted ingredients adding tamarind and turmeric powder into a smooth paste, adding enough water.
- In a earthen pot/ thick bottomed vessel transfer the masala paste. Add enough water to get running consistency. Add one sliced onion and salt as per taste. Bring this to a boil. Add pre cooked mutton or chicken
- Open the colocasia rolls and slice into 1 inch thickness slices. Add the slices into boiling gravy. Bring to a good boil. Finally add 2 cups coconut milk. Keep stirring to avoid curdling of milk. Reduce the flame and bring the gravy into a small boil.
- Heat a seasoning pan with Ghee. Add one sliced onion and brown it. Pour this hot seasoning over the gravy. Cover and keep for 2 hours before serving to absorb all the flavours.
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pathrade colocasia rolls in coconut gravy with mutton chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!