Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sate babi - indonesian pork satay. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sate Babi - Indonesian Pork Satay is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sate Babi - Indonesian Pork Satay is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sate babi - indonesian pork satay using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sate Babi - Indonesian Pork Satay:
- Take 250 g pork fillet, cut into cubes
- Make ready 75 ml water
- Make ready 1 tbsp melted butter
- Make ready 1/2 tsp tamarind paste
- Get 6 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Get 2 cm galangal, bruised
- Prepare 2 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 1 bay leaves
- Make ready 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Prepare 30 gr brown sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp chili powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare Grind into a paste :
- Prepare 6 shallots
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin
- Make ready 5 candlenuts
- Get 2 cm turmeric
Steps to make Sate Babi - Indonesian Pork Satay:
- Sauté the paste ingredients and galangal with little oil. Put 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce, light soy sauce, brown sugar, tamarind, 1 tsp white pepper, salt, chili power, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaf and water. Cook until the sauce becomes rather thick. Take 2 tbsp of the sauce, put into a bowl and set aside (we gonna need this for basting mixture).
- Cut the meat into cubes, rub with the sauce and put in a bowl. Cover the bowl and marinade in the fridge for 6-8 hours. Remove the meat from the bowl and thread meat cubes onto the skewers.
- Basting Mixture : Mix 2 tbsp of marinade sauce with 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce, 1/2 tsp white pepper and melted butter.
- Brush the meat with basting mixture. Grill the satay until the meat color changed, then turn the satay over. Brush again the meat with basting mixture and continue grill the satay until the meat cooked.
- Serve with warm steamed rice and sambal.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sate babi - indonesian pork satay recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!