Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chirashisushi for hinamatsuri (girls' day). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chirashisushi for hinamatsuri (girls' day) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day):
- Prepare 900 ml worth raw rice, cooked
- Make ready 10 cm square sheet of Kombu seaweed for dashi stock
- Get 1 Carrot
- Make ready 8 Eggs
- Make ready 1 Lotus root, medium sized
- Make ready 8 Dried shiitake mushrooms, large
- Take 1 Burdock root, medium sized
- Get 1 Cooked bamboo shoot in brine, medium sized
- Take Sushi vinegar
- Get 100 ml Vinegar
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 Snow peas
- Get 1 Red pickled ginger
Steps to make Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day):
- [Filling 1 carrot ] Julienne the carrot into 3-4 cm lengths. Put the carrot in a sauce pan and enough dashi stock to submerge. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. Cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
- [Filling 2 bamboo shoots and burdock root] Slice the bamboo shoots into 3 cm long batons. Shred the burdock root. Cook separately or together.
- Pour the dashi stock, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of mirin and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Cook until all the moisture is evaporated.
- [Filling 3 shitake mushrooms] Rehydrate the shiitake mushrooms and put them in a sauce pan. Combine the dashi, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of mirin and cook.
- [Filling 4 lotus root] Slice the lotus root thinly and cook with 1/3 cup of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of sugar until the liquid has evaporated.
- [Thin omelets] Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of katakuriko dissolved in water. Make thin omelets and slice thinly.
- [Sushi rice] Add the kombuto the rice and cook. While the rice is really hot, mix in the sushi vinegar and leave to rest for 1 minutes. Mix well and cool the rice at the same time using a fan for glossy rice grains.
- Mix the sushi rice with the fillings from Steps 1 to 4 and garnish with thin omelet, cooked snow peas and red pickled ginger on top.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chirashisushi for hinamatsuri (girls' day) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!