Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, green curry lamb. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have green curry lamb using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Lamb:
- Take 600 gram lamb meat
- Make ready 3 tablespoon cooking oil, for sauteing
- Take 2 lemon grass, bruised
- Make ready 7 pieces kaffir lime leaves
- Get 250 ml water
- Get 750 ml thickened coconut milk
- Take 1-2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Get Spices (ground) :
- Prepare 15 large grean chillies, remove the seeds (I use 3 tbs paste)
- Take 3 shallots
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic
- Take 2 cm gingger
- Make ready 1 cm turmeric
- Prepare 1 cm galangal
- Get 1 tablespoon chopped coriander root
- Take 1 teaspoon pepper
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Get 1/2 teaspoon fennel
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
Steps to make Green Curry Lamb:
- Clean the meat from the veins and cut into cubes 2 cm in size, set aside. - Heat cooking oil in a skillet, saute the spices until fragrant, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal and the meat. Stir until the meat is stiff, add a little water.
- Cook until it boils, then cover the pan. Open water runs out and the meat is not tender, add enough hot water. - Add coconut milk, stir until boil. Next to the fire, keep cooking until the coconut milk is oily and the gravy thickens.
- Remove to the serving bowl, sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with Rice, Cake Rice or Roti.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food green curry lamb recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!