Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hyderabadi mutton tahari/hyderabadi mutton pulao. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hyderabadi Mutton Tahari/Hyderabadi Mutton Pulao is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Hyderabadi Mutton Tahari/Hyderabadi Mutton Pulao is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hyderabadi mutton tahari/hyderabadi mutton pulao using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Mutton Tahari/Hyderabadi Mutton Pulao:
- Prepare 1 kg Mutton
- Get 800 gm Basmati Rice
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 Onions thinly sliced
- Get 5-6 Tomatoes finely chopped medium sized
- Take 2-3 Potatoes cubed
- Get 3-4 Green Chillies slit
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam masala
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 2-3 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 4-5 tbsp Oil
- Get 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Get 1 small bunch Mint Leaves chopped
- Make ready 500 gm Yoghurt
- Get Whole Masalas -
- Take 2-3 1"Cinnamon sticks
- Get 10-12 Black Peppercorns
- Make ready 4-5 Cloves
- Make ready 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Mutton Tahari/Hyderabadi Mutton Pulao:
- First of all wash and clean the mutton bone-in. Add salt to taste and ginger garlic paste to it. Pressure cook it for 6 to 8 whistles depending upon the meat.
- Keep it aside for the pressure to settle down. Soak rice for 30 minutes. In a big cooking pot, heat oil and add all the whole masalas. Now add the onions and saute until translucent. Next add, the chopped tomatoes and the spices one by one.
- Cover and cook until the tomatoes are mushy and tender. Also add the beaten yoghurt. Peel potatoes and deep fry until half done. Do not over fry them. Drain and keep aside. After the tomatoes are done, add the pressure cooked mutton.
- Also add the fried potato cubes. Finally add the soaked rice and adjust salt proportion. Add hot water according to the rice taken. Mix well and cook on high flame until it starts bubbling. Do not stir vigorously. Do it with light hands. Cover and simmer on a low heat for the next 20 to 25 minutes.
- In between, keep checking and add some hot water if required. Do not add more water. Otherwise it becomes mushy. Serve this complete meal on it's own or alongside raita and salad. Enjoy!
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hyderabadi mutton tahari/hyderabadi mutton pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!