Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dum ka kheema pav. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dum Ka Kheema Pav is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Dum Ka Kheema Pav is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dum ka kheema pav using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dum Ka Kheema Pav:
- Prepare 12-14 Pav buns
- Take 500 gm Mutton mince
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Cubeb pepper powder
- Make ready 3-4 Green Chillies whole
- Get 250 gm Yoghurt
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam masala
- Get 1 tsp Caraway seeds
- Make ready 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Make ready 3 tbsp Oil
- Take 3 Onions thinly sliced and fried
- Get 3 tbsp Cashewnut paste
- Make ready 2 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Dum Ka Kheema Pav:
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the sliced onions just as we do for biryanis. In a bowl, add washed mutton mince at first. Followed by all the ingredients mentioned along with the yoghurt.
- Mix well and keep it covered for 30 minutes for a perfect marination. In a cooking pot,add this marinated mutton mince.
- Also add the fried and crushed onions followed by the chopped coriander and 2 tbsp of oil from the kadai in which the onions were fried. Cover and allow it to simmer until done. Do not open the lid at frequent intervals since it is a process of slow cooking (dum) method.
- After about 30-35 minutes, it is almost done. Garnish with chopped coriander and a tablespoon of pure desi ghee. Serve it hot squeezed with some lemon juice and onion rings with the buttered pav buns. Enjoy!
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Furthermore, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dum ka kheema pav recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!