Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hyderabadi shikampur kabaabs. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hyderabadi shikampur kabaabs using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Shikampur Kabaabs:
- Get 1 kg Mutton boneless without fat
- Get 2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 4-5 Green chillies finely chopped
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Cubeb Pepper powder
- Prepare 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Take 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- Make ready 2 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 100 gm Bengal Gram or Chana Daal
- Get WHOLE SPICES -
- Prepare 10 Black Peppercorns
- Make ready 5 Cloves
- Make ready 3 Green Cardamoms
- Prepare 1 "Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1 tsp Caraway seeds
- Take 1 Black Cardamom
- Prepare FOR THE HUNG CURD FILLING -
- Make ready 1/2 cup Hung curd
- Take 1/2 tsp Black Salt
- Make ready 1 Onion finely chopped
- Prepare 3-4 Green Chillies finely chopped
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp Coriander Leaves finely chopped
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Shikampur Kabaabs:
- First of all roast all the whole spices on a low heat and grind to a powder. Add this to the Mutton in the Pressure cooker along with the rest of the ingredients. Add little water to it about half a glass and pressure cook on a high heat for 8-10 whistles or as required.
- Let the pressure settle down before opening the lid. If there is any water left, cook for a few minutes until it dries up. For good Kabaabs, it should always be remembered that there should not be any trace of moisture.
- Grind this Kabaab mix to a smooth paste and keep aside. Mix everything well in the Hung Curd and set aside too. Before you proceed with the rest of the process, make sure that you wash your hands thoroughly. Use a small ball of the Kabaab mix, shape into a round patty. Spoon up a tablespoon of the Hung curd mix on it. Make a dent if possible as a well and then fill up the mix. Cover with another patty or make one big patty and then seal the edges properly by pressing slightly with your fingers.
- Keep a pan ready for shallow frying on a low heat. Add these Shikampuri Kabaabs. Do it in batches of 2 or 3. Do not over crowd the pan. These had to be done on a low heat until golden brown and crisp. Flip over to the other side only when fully done on one side. This will prevent them from breaking. And one more thing to remember is to take proper ratio of Dal and Mutton. 100 gm Dal to 1 kg of Mutton.
- Serve these juicy, succulent, melt in mouth Shikampuri Kabaabs as starters to light up any meal on any occasion.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food hyderabadi shikampur kabaabs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!