Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, how to prepare "chettinad tomato kuruma". It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have how to prepare "chettinad tomato kuruma" using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make How to prepare "Chettinad Tomato Kuruma":
- Get 1 Onion
- Make ready 3 Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 Bay leaf
- Take 1 Black stone flower (Kalpasi)
- Get 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 1 string Curry leaves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Make ready As needed salt
- Make ready To Grind:
- Take 1 tbsp grated Coconut
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp roasted gram dal
- Take 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
Steps to make How to prepare "Chettinad Tomato Kuruma":
- Grind grated coconut, roasted gram dal and fennel seeds into fine paste using little water.
- Heat kadai add oil, once oil got hot add cumin seeds, bay leaf, stone flower,curry leaves. Once done add chopped onion and saute nicely.
- Now add chopped tomatoes saute nicely. Add chilli powder, salt. Add ground paste and let it boil. Add water if you want.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot with Idli or dosa. you can have with roti as well..
Your daily diet need to include at least a few of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. Moreover, you should include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food how to prepare "chettinad tomato kuruma" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!