Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sooji pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
It is an amazing dish which is liked by people of all age groups. SOOJI PIZZA Semolina or Sooji is a power grain with amazing health benefits.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sooji pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sooji pizza:
- Take 1 cup rava
- Make ready 1 cup buttermilk
- Prepare 3/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp eno fruit salt
- Take 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- Get 1 tsp chilli sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Get 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
Instructions to make Sooji pizza:
1. INSTRUCTIONS - firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup rava and ¾ tsp salt. - add 1 cup buttermilk and mix well. you can alternatively use ¼ cup curd. - now add ½ cup water and mix well.
- Rest for 15 minutes or until suji absorbs moisture. - to prepare instant pizza sauce, in a small bowl take ¼ cup tomato sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce, ½ tsp chilli flakes and ½ tsp mixed herbs.
- Mix well making sure everything is well combined. pizza sauce is ready. keep aside. - after 15 minutes, mix the suji batter once again.
- If the batter is thick, add ½ cup water and adjust consistency as required. - now add ½ tsp eno fruit salt and mix gently. do not over mix or rest the batter after adding eno. - heat the tawa and grease it with a tsp of oil. - pour 2 ladleful of suji batter and spread uniformly. - cover and simmer for 2 minutes, or until the batter is cooked well from bottom. - pour in 1 tsp oil and carefully flip over. - spread in 3 tsp of prepared pizza sauce. you can alternatively use store brought pizza sauce.
- Top with 3 tbsp of mozzarella cheese. - also top with onion, capsicum, tomato, olives, jalapeno, sweet corn. - now sprinkle ¼ tsp chilli flakes and ¼ tsp mixed herbs. - further top with 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese. - cover and simmer for 2 minutes, or until cheese melts completely and pizza is cooked completely. - finally, slice it and enjoy suji pizza immediately.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Make sure you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Suji mini pizza is a good option when you want to cook something different. It is an amazing dish which is liked by people of all age groups. The flavourful ingredients are the key to the amazing taste of Suji mini pizza.finally, do visit my other similar pizza recipes collection with this post of Sooji Mini Pizza recipe. SOOJI PIZZA Semolina or Sooji is a power grain with amazing health benefits. Sooji Pizza is healthy substitute of normal Pizza. You can add vegetables of your choice. This pizza recipe uses sooji in a very unique manner A super kitchen ingredient can be used to make instant pizza base One of the most loved and relished dishes of all time that is loved by both kids and adults, undoubtedly remains to be pizza! Uttapam is a very famous South Indian breakfast, though now it is popular throughout the India, and Instant Rava Pizza Uttapam Recipe is a fusion recipe that you will love for breakfast or snack. It can be prepared using rice or rava /sooji/semolina. It is made up of semolina/sooji, cheese, cottage cheese/paneer, sweet corn, capsicum, tomatoes, and some spices. This is so instant and you can just make it effortlessly in no time. Moreover, ingredients are high in nutrition value. suji ka pizza recipe sooji pizza with detailed photo and video recipe. an interesting and tasty our own pizza recipe made with semolina base with the common pizza toppings. the recipe is typically made as a healthy alternative to the traditional one which is made with plain flour or with wheat flour. moreover, the pizza recipes are typically baked in a wood. Sooji flour turns crispy when baked or fried. To make tawa bread suji pizza take slices of bread and cut into round shape with the help of cookie cutter or Katori. Till that prepare other ingredients, thinly slice capsicum and onion. Semolina is a common food in West Africa, especially among Nigerians. It is eaten as either lunch or dinner with stew or soup. In much of North Africa, durum semolina is made into the staple couscous. In Northern India semolina is called sooji, and in South India rava.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sooji pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!