Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mixed veggie hyderabadi dalcha. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mixed Veggie Hyderabadi Dalcha is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mixed Veggie Hyderabadi Dalcha is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mixed veggie hyderabadi dalcha using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Veggie Hyderabadi Dalcha:
- Get 1 Bottle Gourd medium sized
- Make ready 1/2 cup Pigeon Pea Lentils
- Get 1/2 cup Bengal Gram
- Take 12 Eggplants or Brinjals small sized
- Prepare 1/2 kg Mutton
- Prepare 1 tbsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp Oil
- Get 5-6 Tomatoes finely chopped
- Prepare 3-4 Green Chillies slit
- Make ready 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Take FOR SAUTEEING BRINJAL AND BOTTLE GOURD -
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 Onion thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 tsp Caraway seeds
- Make ready 1 "Cinnamon stick
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Prepare 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves finely chopped for garnishing
- Take 1/4 cup Tamarind soaked
Steps to make Mixed Veggie Hyderabadi Dalcha:
- Pressure cook both Mutton and Daals with all the ingredients mentioned for about 7-8 whistles or as required. Now for the sauteeing of the veggies, heat Oil in a pot.
- Add Curry Leaves and the finely sliced Onion to it. After sauteeing it for a minute or two, add in the vegetables. Add in the rest of the ingredients listed under it. Cover and cook on a low heat until done for 15 minutes.
- After the stipulated time, add in the cooked lentils and the mutton. Finally add the tamarind water and cook for further 10 minutes on high flame until it thickens. The thickness can be maintained according to one's own preference. Serve it hot garnished well with coriander along side plain rice or bagara khana.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mixed veggie hyderabadi dalcha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!