Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, broccoli cheddar soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have broccoli cheddar soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- Prepare 2 cups milk
- Take 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Get 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- Make ready 1 cup carrots, chopped
- Get 2 tbsps cornstarch
- Take 2 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
- Get Salt and pepper
Steps to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In a pot, combine vegetable broth, milk, garlic, and vegetables. Bring to a rapid boil
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Add in cornstarch while stirring.
- Slowly add cheese while stirring. Cook until cheese is completely melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!