Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, just mix in a blender madeleine with vegetable paste. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have just mix in a blender madeleine with vegetable paste using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Just Mix in a Blender Madeleine with Vegetable Paste:
- Prepare Batter (for one type)
- Get 1 1. Egg (large)
- Make ready 50 grams 2. Caster sugar or granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 see below 3. Vegetable paste
- Make ready 3 tbsp 4. Vegetable oil
- Prepare 50 grams ●Cake flour
- Get 1/2 tsp ●Baking powder
- Prepare 1 Melted butter, for the mold
- Make ready Vegetable Paste
- Get 40 grams Carrot
- Make ready 20 grams Spinach
- Make ready 40 grams Kabocha squash
- Get 1 Cinnamon
Instructions to make Just Mix in a Blender Madeleine with Vegetable Paste:
- Heat the kabocha in the microwave and crush. Boil and carrot and spinach until soft. Use a fork to smash the carrot, and cut the spinach into small pieces.
- Add the ingredients 1 - 4 in the blender in order. Blend as you add each ingredient. It'll layer as it's whipped, so once you add the egg and sugar, mix for slightly longer.
- Put in a bowl and sift in the ● dry ingredients. Mix until it's no longer powdery. Cover with wrap and refrigerate for more than an hour.
- Use a brush to apply melted butter to the madeleine mold. Preheat the oven at 170 ℃.
- Mix the batter and use a pastry bag or spoon to pour into the mold. Drop the mold several times to remove the air pockets.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 17 minutes at 170℃. Adjust the time according to your oven.
- 3/4 - I adjusted the recipe by halving the amount of spinach.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food just mix in a blender madeleine with vegetable paste recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!