Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken basil alfredo pasta and salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken basil alfredo pasta and salad using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Basil Alfredo Pasta and Salad:
- Get Chicken Basil
- Make ready 1/2 chicken fillet (breast)
- Make ready Dried basil
- Take Black pepper
- Make ready Salt
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Prepare Butter
- Prepare Alfredo Pasta
- Take Pasta
- Take 3/4 cup milk
- Make ready 1 tablespoon flour
- Make ready 1 hand of grated cheese
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Blackpepper
- Get Salad
- Take Mix salad
- Take 1 tablespoon parmesan
Instructions to make Chicken Basil Alfredo Pasta and Salad:
- Seasoning the chicken fillet with dry basil, black pepper and salt to taste. Rub the herb and seasons to all surfaces. Let it sit for a while.
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the pasta and it's alfredo sauce.
- Heat the milk and add cheese. Keep to stir the milk. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Keep stir until it almost boiling. Add flour little by little to thickening the sauce. Stop until you have reach the consistency you like. Set aside.
- Back to the chicken. Heat the pan and put some butter in it.
- Slice the garlic and add to the pan. Cook until it smells.
- Put the chicken fillet to the pan and close the pan with a lid so the heat will get to the chicken.
- Turn the chicken to make sure all the side are cooked evenly.
- If you want to get a crispier chicken, you can remove the lid and continue to cook the chicken with butter. The herbs will create a crispy layer.
- Serve the pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken.
- Serve salad with parmesan seasoning as side dish.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken basil alfredo pasta and salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!