Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, loaded avocado shrimp salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook loaded avocado shrimp salsa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa:
- Make ready 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined*
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt and black pepper, or to taste
- Get 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 3 medium limes, juiced
- Make ready 2 medium/large avocados
- Take 1/2 english cucumber
- Make ready 3 medium or 4 roma tomatoes
- Prepare 1 small onion finely diced
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cilantro (1/2 bunch) chopped
Steps to make Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa:
- Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper. Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook 3 minutes total, turning once halfway. Saute just until cooked through then remove from the pan. Transfer to cutting board, coarsely chop and place into a large mixing bowl.1. Squeeze the juice of 3 medium limes over the shrimp, stir and set aside to marinate while you prepare remaining salsa ingredients.(i might have used to much lime juice i did use 4 small ones)
- Dice cucumber, tomato and avocado and add them to the mixing bowl with shrimp.
- Finely dice onion and chop 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro. Add to the mixing bowl then stir together all of the ingredients until well combined and serve. We love this served with hot sauce (such as Tabasco) and tortilla chips.
- Notes- *If using any sized pre-cooked shrimp - rinse under cold water, pat dry with paper towels then chop.
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you should include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food loaded avocado shrimp salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!