Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spring onion kheema biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spring onion kheema biryani using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Onion Kheema Biryani:
- Take 2 Spring Onions big bunches finely chopped
- Prepare 400 gm Mutton mince
- Take 3 cups Raw rice
- Get 6 Green chilies
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp Oil
- Get 2 tbsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Get 2 cups Curd
- Get 1/4 cup Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup Mint leaves chopped
- Make ready 1 ripe Tomato chopped
- Take 1 tsp Caraway seeds
- Make ready 1 " Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 2-3 Cardamom pods
- Get 5 Cloves
- Make ready 10 Blackpepper Corns
Instructions to make Spring Onion Kheema Biryani:
- Soak rice in enough water for 15-30 minutes. Cook rice al dente with salt,caraway seeds and one fourth of chopped mint and coriander leaves. Drain excess water and keep it aside. Blend green chilies and the remaining mint and coriander leaves to form a smooth paste.
- In a pot, heat oil and add the chopped spring onions, ginger garlic paste and turmeric. Saute these for a minute or two on medium flame. Now add the lamb mince. Saute it on medium flame, occasionally stirring it for nearly 5 to 10 minutes. Add coriander and cumin powders and saute for few seconds.
- Add chopped tomato, beaten curd, green chill, mint and coriander paste. Cover and simmer for atleast 15 minutes. Once the oil starts separating, add the cooked rice and sprinkle garam masala powder. Mix well and cover. Continue heating on low flame until ready to serve.
- Green and fresh !!!! This is what it feels like when we see this and it tastes just superb when you dig into it. My innovative idea made in fusion with springonions and lamb mince. Made so very quickly and is all green because red chilli powder has not been used in this at all and spring onion is the star ingredient in this special biryani. Relish it with your special ones on any given day. Happy Cooking Everyone!
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spring onion kheema biryani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!