Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, boeuf bourguignon. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boeuf Bourguignon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Boeuf Bourguignon is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook boeuf bourguignon using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Make ready 2-3 oz bacon, streaky or back
- Take 400 gms Diced Beef
- Make ready 1 tblsp plain flour
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp veg oil
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready 4 banana shallots
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Make ready 100 gms sliced mushrooms
- Take 300 ml beef stock (I use 2 stock cubes)
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Prepare Bouquet of Garni
- Take Salt & fresh ground black pepper
Steps to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Preheat oven 150° fan. Add chopped bacon to flameproof casserole. Cook, stirring occasionally til crisp and golden brown.
- Cut meat into cubes. In a plastic bag season flour, then add meat and shake til meat coated in flour. Remove bacon from casserole. Add oil to casserole, heat and then add meat. Cook quickly stir to brown all sides. If you only have small casserole do this in batches. Remove from casserole and add to bacon.
- Add butter to casserole. Peel shallots and cut in half. Add to casserole. Grate in the garlic. Don't let the garlic burn. Slice mushrooms and add to casserole in about 5 mins. Cook for another 5mins. Return meat and bacon to casserole. Add stock.
- Bring to boil, add Bouquet of Garni and bay leaf. I always stir here to get the little pieces, that were stuck to the bottom, loose for their flavour. Cover and put in oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with Rice or mash, both lush.
You must include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food boeuf bourguignon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!