Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, paleo flaxseed buns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paleo flaxseed buns using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo Flaxseed buns:
- Prepare 150 g flaxseeds, ground or whole
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Get pinch black pepper
- Get 3 eggs, beaten
- Get 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Get 2 tbsp lemon juice (you can also use apple cider vinegar)
- Get 3 tbsp butter, melted (you can also use melted coconut oil)
- Make ready 3 tbsp water
- Get 1/2 tsp dried herbs (such as thyme, bruised fennel or caraway seeds)
- Prepare 1 tbsp white sesame seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
Instructions to make Paleo Flaxseed buns:
- Preheat the oven to fan 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 6 and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl using a fork. Beat in the remaining ingredients (except the sesame seeds) and leave the batter to rest for 5 minutes to thicken up. If using whole flaxseeds, mix with just the water and beaten egg first then allow to stand and thicken for 30 minutes before mixing with the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake 4-5 tablespoons of batter and shape into a bun with your hands. Place on the prepared baking and use wet hands to shape/smooth the top and to press down lightly so that the bun is 5mm-1cm thick. Repeat with the rest of the batter, sprinkling the tops with sesame seeds (if using) and gently pressing them in.
- Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes until the buns spring back to touch. 5. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, then slice in half and fill.
You should have several superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paleo flaxseed buns recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!