Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smashed avocado. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook smashed avocado using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smashed Avocado:
- Get 1 large soft avocado
- Make ready 1 chunky garlic clove
- Make ready 1 tsp (or more chilli flakes)
- Take 1/2-1 lime depending on how juicy
- Take coriander
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Take Sourdough (toasted and lots of it)
Steps to make Smashed Avocado:
- Mince your garlic and add to your avoacdo in a bowl, use a fork to smash it all together.
- Add your chilli, salt and pepper and half a lime then taste, add more if it needs it. I will often add more chilli to serve but I like it spicy.
- Spread on toast or add a bit of sour cream and use a dip with crisps.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smashed avocado recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!