Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, handi dahi chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have handi dahi chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Handi Dahi Chicken:
- Make ready 1 kg Chicken bone-in
- Prepare 2 cup Dahi or Curd
- Prepare 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp Kasturi methi
- Make ready 4 Tomatoes pureed
- Get 1/4 cup Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Make ready 4 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 2 cup Onions thinly sliced and fried
- Take 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Get 12 Black Peppercorns
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Caraway seeds
Instructions to make Handi Dahi Chicken:
- Heat Oil and saute the whole spices first. After a few seconds, add the Chicken. Fry this for a few minutes on a medium high heat. Keep an eye on it and keep stirring it as required. Now add Pureed Tomatoes to it after about 15 minutes. Mix well. Allow it to simmer on a low heat.
- In the meantime, add all the powdered spices to the Curd and beat it well. Add this to the Chicken and keep simmering on a low to medium high heat for the next 20 minutes. Keep checking in between. Do not add water. Add Green chillies, Garam masala, Kasuri methi and chopped Coriander leaves too. Cover and cook until the gravy dries up a bit. The consistency is usually thick. It depends upon one's own choice.
- Serve this piping hot with Naans, Chapatis or Parathas. It goes well with Phulkas and Pulao too. I usually serve it with Rumaali Roti. Blanch Tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes and then peel off the skin. Blend to get the puree. Enjoy!
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Additionally, you should consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food handi dahi chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!