Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tequila lime veggie tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tequila Lime Veggie Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tequila Lime Veggie Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tequila lime veggie tacos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tequila Lime Veggie Tacos:
- Prepare 3/4 cup frozen corn
- Make ready 2 roma tomatoes , sliced
- Get 1/2 onion sliced
- Make ready 1 green bell pepper sliced
- Make ready 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- Take 1 red bell pepper sliced
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter
- Prepare 1 pinch granulated garlic
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 1 pinch pepper
- Make ready 2 oz tequila
- Make ready 1 lime
- Get 6 corn tortillas
- Prepare 1 asadero cheese
- Take 1 fresh cilantro
Steps to make Tequila Lime Veggie Tacos:
- carmelize corn in 2 tbsp butter. After it is golden add peppers, tomatoes, onion, rest of butter, garlic, salt, pepper, tequila, lime juice & zest from lime. Continue to sautee veggies & brown, soft & juicy. NOT CHARRED.
- Warm corn tortilla for 20 seconds on griddle/comal/frying pan. Flip over & immediately sprinkle w/cheese. Heat for 30-40 seconds, remove from pan.
- layer with veggies top with chopped cilantro.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tequila lime veggie tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!