Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys spiced parsnip bubble & squeak gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vickys spiced parsnip bubble & squeak gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Spiced Parsnip Bubble & Squeak GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 400 grams parsnips, chopped
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 150 grams brussel sprouts, sliced
- Prepare 100 grams frozen peas
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 50 grams sunflower spread (Vitalite) / butter
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 tbsp garam masala / ras-el-hanout
- Get 1 small handful of fresh coriander / cilantro, finely chopped
- Take 1 mild red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
Instructions to make Vickys Spiced Parsnip Bubble & Squeak GF DF EF SF NF:
- If using leftovers, go straight to step 5!
- Put the parsnips and turmeric into a saucepan and cover with cold water
- Bring to the boil for 10 minutes then add in the brussel sprouts and boil for 3 more minutes
- Add the peas and boil a further 1 minute, then drain the water out of the pan
- Mash everything together with the lemon juice, spices, coriander, chilli and half of the butter - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358307-vickys-ras-el-hanout-moroccan-spice-mix-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free
- Melt the rest of the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat
- Make a patty out of the parsnip mixture in the middle of the frying pan and flatten down. You can also make 8 individual patties and fry them that way. They're easier to turn
- Fry for 3 - 4 minutes until browned and crispy on the bottom then turn carefully and fry the other side. The easiest way is to flip it over onto a plate like you would with an omelette
- Slice into 8 wedges (2 per person), garnish with some extra chopped coriander / cilantro and serve with your leftover roast or have as a vegan main, delicious either way. Goes great with cranberry sauce!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys spiced parsnip bubble & squeak gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!