Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quick korean-style spicy carrot salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook quick korean-style spicy carrot salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Korean-Style Spicy Carrot Salad:
- Take 1 medium Carrot
- Prepare 5 stalks Green onion or scallion
- Make ready 15 grams Shredded dried ready-to-eat squid
- Take 2 tsp ● Korean red chili pepper powder
- Get 2 tbsp ● Soy sauce
- Take 2 tsp ● Sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Take 1 as much (to taste) Ground sesame seeds
Instructions to make Quick Korean-Style Spicy Carrot Salad:
- Slice the carrot in half, then cut up into long, thin strips by julienning. Cut up the green onion the same size as the carrot. Put both plus the shredded squid into a bowl.
- Add the ● ingredients to the bowl. The squid may ball up a bit so mix to distribute it evenly. Add the sesame oil at the end and mix again. Put on serving plates, scatter with some sesame seeds and it's done.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other essentials. Additionally, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food quick korean-style spicy carrot salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!