Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon and rosemary chicken with asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon and rosemary chicken with asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus:
- Get 1 whole chicken
- Prepare 1 lemon
- Take 4 Spring rosemary
- Prepare as needed Garlic granules
- Make ready as needed Olive oil
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper powder
- Take 1 packet asparagus
Instructions to make Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus:
- Cut the lemon in half and place it inside the chicken cavity with the rosemary sprigs.
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil, garlic granules, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 190 C for the time recommended for the weight of your chicken.
- When the chicken is cooked take it out of the oven and let it rest at room temperature.
- Put the asparagus on a baking tray lined with foil, drizzle with the oil from the resting chicken tin and squeeze the baked lemon over the top. Coat them well in the oil and juice then bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Carve and serve with more of the resting juices spooned over the chicken.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lemon and rosemary chicken with asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!