Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy pork vindaloo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy pork vindaloo using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Pork Vindaloo:
- Get 1 kg pork tenderloin
- Take 2 tablespoons ginger and garlic paste
- Get 1 onion, finely chopped
- Make ready 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Get 2 teaspoons red chilli flakes
- Take 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- Take 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- Get 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Get 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Prepare 2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Get 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Take 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Get 1 tablespoon masala/curry powder
- Make ready 600 ml freshly boiled water
- Take to taste Salt
Instructions to make Spicy Pork Vindaloo:
- Place coriander, cumin, ground black pepper, red chilli flakes, turmeric, ginger and garlic paste, oil and vinegar in a bowl and mix together to form a paste.
- Chop the pork loin into 3 cm cubes and fry in a pan with oil until golden. Add the paste to the meat and stir through until the meat is well coated with the spices.
- Add the onion, curry powder, tamarind and sugar to the pan and fry together for 10-15 minutes on medium heat until the meat has darkened. Add the boiling water, cloves, cinnamon and salt. Simmer with the lid closed for 30 minutes. Serve with rice, roti or naan bread.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy pork vindaloo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!