Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yakiniku sushi rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yakiniku sushi rolls using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiniku Sushi Rolls:
- Get 3 cups (*180 ml cup) Short Grain Sushi Rice
- Prepare 72 ml Rice Vinegar
- Make ready 60 g Sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon Salt
- Get 5-6 Nori (Seaweed Sheets)
- Make ready 1 Carrot
- Get 1/2 bunch Spinach
- Get Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil for seasoning Spinach
- Prepare 300 g thinly sliced lean Beef
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Prepare Yakiniku Sauce of your choice *sweet type recommended, OR use the sauce below
- Prepare <Yakiniku Sauce>
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *lightly ground
- Get 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Make ready 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Get 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Get 1 tablespoon Sugar
Instructions to make Yakiniku Sushi Rolls:
- Make Sushi Rice: - Cook Rice as normal and allow it to steam for 10 minutes. Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt. Pour it over the HOT rice in the pot, then empty it into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the Rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover with a damp cloth to stop the rice drying out.
- Fillings: - Cut Carrot into strips and cook in salted water. Wash Spinach, blanch in boiling water, cool in cold water, then drain well. Season lightly with a small amount of Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Beef slices and season with Yakiniku Sauce. Cook until the sauce is gone, then cool.
- How To Roll: - Place a sheet of Nori on Makisu (bamboo mat). You can try with Plastic Food Wrap or Foil if you don’t have Makisu.
- Spread out cooled Sushi Rice on the Nori sheet. You need to leave some empty space at the end.
- Place some Beef and Carrot strips. Squeeze some Spinach to remove excess liquid, then place on the Beef, then start to roll.
- Lift the nearest end of Makisu and fold over rice and filling, matching the end of the spread rice to the other end, then press. Pull the Makisu end up and roll it, pressing it a couple of times.
- Cut into bite sized pieces with a sharp knife. The knife becomes very sticky, so you need to wipe it frequently with a wet cloth or paper towel.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yakiniku sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!