Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Make ready 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Get 1 Lemon
- Make ready Fresh Thyme
- Make ready Fresh Sage
- Take Fresh Rosemary
- Get 1 teaspoon fresh diced garlic
- Get Stick butter
- Make ready Box Minute Rice
- Prepare 2 heads Fresh Broccoli
- Get 4 jars Alfredo Sauce
- Get 16 oz sliced, fresh mozzarella
- Get 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- Make ready 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Prepare to taste Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning
Instructions to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil.
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps.
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!