Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, alfredo pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Alfredo Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Alfredo Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook alfredo pasta using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Pasta:
- Make ready 1 cup Conchiglie Pasta
- Take 1/2 cup canola oil
- Get 1/2 onion diced in bit
- Take 1 cup cooking cream
- Take 1 cup diced bell pepper (yellow, red and green)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp oregano
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 tsp chopped fresh pepper
- Get 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare dash chef stone secret spice
- Get 1 cube knorr seasoning
- Prepare 2 cups diced chicken breast
Steps to make Alfredo Pasta:
- Heat up water in a medium pot and once its boiling hot, pour in conchiglie pasta and cook for about 7mins and seive then pour in cold water so the pasta can stop cooking, drain and set aside
- Spice chicken with chef stone secret spice mix in and set aside to marinate
- In a medium saucepan add canola oil and once its hot, add marinated chicken and stir till its cooked through about 5 minutes, then add onions saute about a minute then add garlic and ginger stir continuously before adding cooking then stir
- Cook over medium heat and stir in pepper, salt and knorr cube, add parmesan cheese and stir till its all melted and everything blends in.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 2-4 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Toss it with your cooked pasta, and bell pepper
- Allow it cook for about 2 minutes then turn off heat and serve
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!