Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, margarita oro. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook margarita oro using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Margarita Oro:
- Get 100 ml Tequila Reposado
- Make ready 50 ml Triple Sec
- Get 150 ml Key Lime Juice (12 limes)
- Make ready 100 ml Orange Juice (2 sm. oranges)
- Get 1 dash Salt
Steps to make Margarita Oro:
- Load a blender with a household tray of ice. (12 cubes, 600 ml volume)
- Squeeze juice from all limes and oranges into a measuring cup, discard seeds. (and pulp if not desired) Add juices into blender.
- Take a squeezed lime and rub the wet parts along the rim of your glass(es). Pour salt into an adequately sized dish and dip rim of glass(es) into the salt.
- Add tequila and triple sec to blender, cover and pulse until ice is crushed, proceed to liquify the ice once crushed.
- Pour into glass(es), If a top shelf tequila is used circumvent the blender alltogether, serve liquors and juices over ice instead. Produces one liter if blended, or 400ml over rocks. Serves four. (or one really drunk guy)
You must have some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food margarita oro recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!