Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tossed salad with lots of korean nori seaweed. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tossed salad with lots of korean nori seaweed using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tossed Salad with Lots of Korean Nori Seaweed:
- Take 1 Lettuce (looseleaf or butterhead)
- Take 2 sheets Korean nori seaweed
- Prepare 2 small Cucumber
- Make ready 2 tsp Gochujang
- Get 1 tsp Doubanjiang
- Get 1 tsp Chinese chicken soup stock granules
- Make ready 1 generous amount Sesame seeds
- Make ready 3 tbsp Sesame oil
Instructions to make Tossed Salad with Lots of Korean Nori Seaweed:
- Rip up the lettuce leaves into easy to eat pieces. Cut up the cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients together in a bowl, and add the vegetables. Mix well with your hands so that the vegetables are completely coated with the sauce.
- Shred up the Korean nori seaweed with your hands and add to the salad to finish!
- This is a spring version of the salad! I used fresh chrysanthemum greens, fresh Chinese cabbage, and the same seasoning ingredients. Super yummy!
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tossed salad with lots of korean nori seaweed recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!