Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, andhra chicken pulao. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have andhra chicken pulao using 37 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Andhra Chicken Pulao:
- Take To Marinate:
- Make ready 500 gm Chicken
- Take 1 Onion
- Get 1/4 cup Yogurt
- Get 1/2 Lemon
- Make ready 1 tsp Oil
- Get 1 tsp Ghee
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 2 Green chilli
- Get For Garam Masala:
- Get 10 Pepper corns
- Take 1/4 inch Cinnamon stick
- Get 1 Green Cardamom
- Take 2 Cloves
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take Pulao:
- Get 2 cups Basmathi rice
- Get 2 tbsp Cashews
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ghee
- Take 2 Green Cardamoms
- Make ready 1 Black Cardamom
- Take 3 Cloves
- Get 2 tbsp Curry leaves
- Take 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Get 30 Shallots peeled and chopped
- Take 1 Star anise
- Prepare 4 Green chilli. chop and grind to paste
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 Tomato chopped finely
- Make ready 1 Bay leaf
- Prepare 1/3 cup Mint chopped
- Prepare 1 Mace
- Get 1/3 cup Coriander chopped
- Take 1 cup Milk
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take As needed salt
Instructions to make Andhra Chicken Pulao:
- Grind the ingredients under the topic "Garam Masala". Keep this aside. - - Wash the chicken nicely under running cold water. Keep aside. Heat 1 tsp of oil and 1 tsp of ghee in pan. Chop the onion add to the hot oil. Saute until it turns into brown colour. - Cool nicely, ground to smooth paste by adding quarter cup of yogurt.
- Now marinate the chicken with ground garam masala, ground onion paste, 1/2 lemon juice, 2 slitted green chilli. Keep this in fridge for 30minutes to 2 hours.
- When you are ready to start cooking the pulao wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes. - - Heat 2 tbsp of ghee, 2 tbsp of oil in pan. Add cashews, once it turns to golden colour transfer this to a plate.
- In the remaining oil add cinnamon, cardamom, mace, star anise, clove and bay leaf. Once everything crackled add cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds crackled add curry leaves and chopped shallots. - - Saute until onion turns glassy look. Now add green chilli paste and ginger garlic paste. Saute nicely for 2 minutes.
- Now add marinated chicken. Mix it and let it cook for 5 minutes in low flame. now add chopped tomatoes. Cook for another 3 minutes. - - Now add mint and coriander leaves. Add milk and let it boil for another 3 minutes.
- Add enough salt transfer this to pressure cooker or rice cooker. Add needed water. Before adding water keep in mind that we already added 1 cup of milk, tomato and yogurt. - - I prepared in rice cooker I added 1 cup of water.. Once done serve hot with any spicy gravy.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food andhra chicken pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!