Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, egg pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Egg Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Sprinkle bacon bits on one pizza and cooked sausage on the other. Unroll dough on pan; starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan, building up edge slightly.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg pizza using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Pizza:
- Get 3 Whole Eggs
- Take 30 GMs or 1/2 cup Spinach leaves
- Take 1 tsp Pizza sauce
- Take 1 tsp Olive oil
- Prepare 20 Gms or 1/8 cup Red Bell Pepper chopped (cubed)
- Make ready 1 tsp Sweetcorn (boiled and frozen sweet corn used)
- Take 10-12 Fresh Basil leaves
- Prepare 15Gms 1.5-2 tbsps Pizza Cheese grated (you can add more too)
- Make ready 4 Black Olives
- Prepare 4 Pickled Jalepenos
- Make ready 20 Gms or one small sized onion
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Crushed Black pepper
- Make ready Seasoning
- Take as per taste Chilli flakes (optional)
- Take As required Italian seasoning (optional)
Steps to make Egg Pizza:
- Clean and wash the spinach leaves (not stalk), chop it and blanch it. This is the way to blanch it - boil about 2-3 cups of water in a wok /pan, when it starts boiling add in the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes, keep a bowl of chilled or ice cold water ready, immediately put the spinach in it once it's out of the boiling water to stop it from cooking further. After few minutes take it out of the water, press the extra water out of it and chop it again.
- Chop the onion, bellpepper, jalapenos, basil leaves and slice the olives. Grate the cheese. Crack the eggs in a bowl, whisk it and add the pizza sauce and whisk it and then add the blanched spinach and crushed black pepper and whisk it…make sure the spinach mix thoroughly and there are no lumps. Now add salt as per your taste and whisk again.
- Pour olive oil in a non-stick pan and spread it with a brush. Put 'ON' the flame. Keep the flame on low. Wait for 15 secs or so and then add the whisked egg mixture into the pan. Wait for 15 secs or so.
- Then add the grated cheese, then the onion, jalepenos, bellpepper, olives, basil leaves as quick as possible. (Keep the flame low always)
- Cover it with a lid and cook. In about 6 minutes or so your Egg Pizza is ready Put it on a plate and serve it hot. (Cut it into wedges like a pizza) As such it doesn't require any more seasoning but if you love you can sprinkle some Chilli flakes and Italian seasoning as per personal preference. Bon Appetit!!!
You should have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
Find Deals on Big Green Egg Pizza Stone Large in Outdoor Cooking on Amazon. Sprinkle bacon bits on one pizza and cooked sausage on the other. Cover each with onions and peppers. Unroll dough on pan; starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan, building up edge slightly. Use the peel to remove the pizza from the oven; slide the egg into the center of the pizza. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings until blended. In same pan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are almost set. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Cooking Pizza on the EGG Big Green Egg chefs around the world know that, when cooking with indirect heat, the EGG performs as a very efficient fire-brick oven — just like those found in the ruins of Pompeii and adapted for use in pizzerias around the world today. The richness of a velvety, just-cooked egg perched atop silky melted mozzarella, tangy sauce and a crisp crust is a luscious treat you can enjoy at any time of day. How to Put Eggs on Pizza Livestrong.com I'm particularly enamored of fried eggs on pizza because you get that luxurious runny yolk that mixes in with the cheese and tomato sauce. In some cases, adding an egg to pizza even allows you to pass it off as breakfast. And who doesn't love pizza for breakfast? Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese. Give it a good stir to combine. Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Starting with a clean, ash-free Big Green Egg is imperative to cooking at higher temperatures for the time needed to grill a beautiful pizza.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food egg pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!