Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, "paan matka kulfi". One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Paan Matka Kulfi Recipe is a delicious Indian frozen delight of reduced milk flavoured with saffron cardamom and pre dominant flavours of the meetha paan. Serve it as dessert after festival feasts or. Masala Chai Kulfi Recipe With Bourbon Chocolate Syrup. Paan Matka Kulfi is a refreshing flavour packed Kulfi.
"Paan Matka Kulfi" is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. "Paan Matka Kulfi" is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook "paan matka kulfi" using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Paan Matka Kulfi":
- Make ready 500 ml full cream milk
- Get 2 betel leaf (meetha Patti paan)
- Make ready 2 tbsp suger
- Make ready 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Get 3/4 cup condensed milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped dates
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- Get 1 tbsp chopped pistachio
- Get 1 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
- Take 1 tbsp gulkand paste
- Take 2 tsp fennel seed
- Make ready 2 drop green food colour (optional)
Instructions to make "Paan Matka Kulfi":
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan.keep stirring it after every 2 minute so that it does not stick to bottom.
- Low the flame once the milk has boiled and continue to stir. After around 20-25 min add sugar and continue to stir the milk till it is reduced by at least 3/4
- Pour the thickend cream milk into a bowl and set aside.let it cooldown to room temperature.
- Now in a large mixing bowl add 1/2 cup heavy cream, beat for a minute or till stiff picks appear
- Further add condensed milk and cream milk, give a mix making sure everything is combined well.
- Additionally add chopped dates almonds pistachio cashew nuts fennel seeds gulkand paste blend well and then finely chopped meetha Patti paan (betel leaf) and blend it well
- Also add 2 drops green food colour (optional). Mix well and making sure everything combined well.
- Transfer the mixture into Matka and cover it and freeze for 5-6hrs.or till it set completely.
- Finally serve it garnish with few chopped nuts.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food "paan matka kulfi" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!