Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, filipino mung beans. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Filipino Mung beans is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Filipino Mung beans is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have filipino mung beans using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Mung beans:
- Get 1 c mung beans
- Prepare 1 lb boneless pork, cut into bite size pcs
- Make ready 1/2 c yellow onions, diced
- Get 1 c red pepper, diced
- Make ready 2 c fresh snow peas
- Take 1 c celery, sliced
- Prepare 2 c chayote, chopped into 1/3 in size pcs
- Make ready 1 c fresh Roma tomatoes
- Get 4 c Bok choy or spinach, chopped
- Take 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 6 tsp Dry chicken broth based seasoning
Instructions to make Filipino Mung beans:
- Boil half a large pot of water, approx 6-8 c. Once water is a rolling boil, place mung beans with tsp of olive oil. Boil for about 20-22;min.
- Pour 1 tbsp of water in a large pan on med high heat. Once the water evaporates, drizzle olive oil until hot then saute pork for 3 min. Drain cooked pork if necessary (i.e., if there's any liquid)
- Drizzle olive oil in same pan then return pork to the pan and saute until slightly brown for about 2 more min. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil in same pan used for the pork and saute onions for 1 min. Then add tomatoes and saute for 30 sec to 1 min. Then add celery and chayote. Saute for 5 min.
- Add red peppers and snow peas then saute for another 6 min then add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add cooked pork to the pan and saute for another min.
- Add vegetable mix to the mung beans pan.
- Add bok choy leaves and mix well. Gradually add 2 c water as you mix the bok choy. More or less water may be needed in order to cover the ingredients.
- Continue to let the dish cook, add dry broth based seasoning and soy sauce. Mix well. Turn heat down to simmer. Simmer for approximately 15 min.
- Turn off heat and cover dish to let sit for about 10 min. Enjoy with rice!
You must include some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food filipino mung beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!