Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed sushi rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed sushi rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Sushi Rice:
- Take 2 Cups Sushi Rice
- Make ready 2-1/2 Cups Water
- Get 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Take 1/3 Cup Cucumber (Diced)
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Soy Beans
- Take 1/3 Cup Avocado (Small sqaures)
- Get 2 Cups Mushrooms (Portobello)
- Take 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Get 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Get 1/4 Cup Green Onion (Chopped)
- Get Sesame Seeds
- Prepare Spicey Mayonnaise
- Prepare Shredded Seaweed
Steps to make Stuffed Sushi Rice:
- Cook rice.
- Sautee mushrooms with oil until brown. Then add brown sugar and soy sauce.
- In a medium bowl spray with nonstick spray. Line the bowl with rice and pat down with a large spoon.
- Add Avocado, diced cucumber and lastly the mushrooms to the bowl on top of the rice.
- Cover the bowl with rice and pat down. Cover the bowl with a plate and flip both at the same time. Remove the bowl.
- Drizzle with soy sauce. Drizzle with spicey mayonnaise. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Sprinkle with seaweed.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed sushi rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!