Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turmeric chicken alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turmeric Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Turmeric Chicken Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have turmeric chicken alfredo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turmeric Chicken Alfredo:
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- Get 1 small yellow onion
- Take 2 raw chicken breasts cubed
- Take 2 tablespoons butter
- Make ready 2 tablespoons flour
- Make ready 1/2 c milk
- Make ready 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Make ready 1/3 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 teaspoon parsley
- Prepare 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Get 1 package cooked aldente fettuccine
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Turmeric Chicken Alfredo:
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for about 3 minutes on med heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken and continue to cook until slightly browned.
- Add butter and melt thoroughly before sprinkling flour onto cooked chicken. Mix well. The flour will begin to stick to the chicken.
- Add the milk and whipping cream continuously stirring.
- Once the sauce begins to bubble, stir in Parmesan cheese, turmeric and parsley. Continue to stir for a couple mor minutes. You should get a thick sauce which will stick well to the noodles.
- Add the cooked noodles and mix to coat noodles.
- Serve with a sprinkle of red chili flake.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turmeric chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!