Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, braised venison in red wine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have braised venison in red wine using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Venison in Red Wine:
- Get 4 oz venison chops ( 4 chops)
- Take 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- Prepare 6 clove garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup red wine
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Get 1 small fresh rosemary sprig
Steps to make Braised Venison in Red Wine:
- roast garlic. spread over the chops with salt and pepper.
- heat oil in aluminum pan and sear chops for about two minutes on each side.
- remove chops and add in the onions. saute onions for a few minutes and then return chops to pan with rosemary sprig in the center.
- deglaze pan with red wine and finish Monte aux beurre (mounted with butter) to thicken sauce.
- serve topped with the onions and the sauce
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food braised venison in red wine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!