Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Make ready For the Chili Lime Chicken
- Make ready 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total)
- Prepare 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Get 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Get 2 teaspoons Cumin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Prepare For Jalepeno Corn Salsa
- Make ready 2 ears Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels
- Get 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Get zest and juice from one Lime
- Take 1 tablespoon Chopped Cilantro, (fresh)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Take For the Tacos
- Prepare 12 White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas
- Get 2 Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Prepare 2 cups Purple Cabbage, shredded
- Make ready 1 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco
- Prepare For the Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Get 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Prepare 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Prepare For Serving
- Make ready Hot Sauce
- Prepare Chopped Cilantro
- Prepare Lime Wedges
Instructions to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Flatten chicken breast
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible.
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside.
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well.
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well.
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving.
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!