Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys jam roly poly, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys jam roly poly, gf df ef sf nf using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Jam Roly Poly, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 200 grams gluten-free/plain flour
- Get 100 grams vegetable suet
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 80 ml water or as required
- Take 25 grams soft brown sugar and extra for topping
- Prepare 1/4 jar jam, strawberry or raspberry
Instructions to make Vickys Jam Roly Poly, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6/ 200C/ 400°F
- Put flour, suet, baking powder & salt in a bowl and add enough water to form a non-sticky dough, between 60 - 90mls usually
- When it starts to get doughy, knead in the sugar
- Flour your work surface and roll the dough into a square around 5mm thick
- Spread with jam then roll up into a sausage shape, jam on inside
- Put on a lined baking tray, sprinkle with sugar and bake for 30 minutes
- Slice and serve warm with custard. Free-from recipe link below - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vickys jam roly poly, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!