Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, boondhi laddu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Boondhi Laddu is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Boondhi Laddu is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
About Boondi ke Ladoo (Boondi ke Laddu) Recipe: A very famous Indian dessert, Boondi ke Ladoo are also known as Motichoor ke ladoo and are usually made during. Boondi Laddu is a delicious Indian sweet make for special occasions and for festivals like Diwali.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook boondhi laddu using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boondhi Laddu:
- Make ready To make boondhi
- Get 500 g gram flour
- Make ready 1/4 tsp baking soda (soda uppu)
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take Oil to deep fry
- Get To make sugar syrup
- Make ready 1 kg sugar
- Get 250 ml water
- Prepare 1 tsp Cardamom - sugar powder (Grind cardamom along with sugar)
- Get To make Laddu
- Get Cashew nuts
- Prepare Raisins
- Prepare 100 g ghee + 2 tsp ghee to fry raisins and cashews
Steps to make Boondhi Laddu:
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Fry cashews and raisins in ghee. Keep it aside.
- To make boondhi: Sieve gram flour and make batter by adding water little by little. Add baking soda, salt and mix it well. The batter should neither be very thick nor thin.
- Heat a pan with oil. Pour the batter over the skimmer spoon (jalli karandi) and spread it using another ladle such that the tiny droplets of batter falls into oil. First check the batter consistency using little batter. The Boondi should come in a medium round shape. If it’s too watery boondi will become crispy soon. If it’s too thick, it will not come in round shape. Adjust the consistency accordingly.
- Once you drop the droplets of the batter into oil, just fry for 2-3 seconds or until the bubbles starts reducing. Repeat the procedure on medium heat for rest of the batter. Store boondhis in a mixing bowl and close it with lid.
- Now make sugar syrup. Boil sugar along with water on a medium heat until sugar is dissolved in water. Add cardamom sugar powder. Then reduce flame to low and keep boiling until you get 1 string consistency.
- Take a cup of Boondhi and grind it in a blender for 2-3 seconds. Do not make it as a paste. Add this to rest of the boondhi.
- Pour sugar syrup over Boondhis along with cashews and raisins. Mix it well and smash it with the use of mathu. Add ghee and give it mix. Press from top and leave it for 5 to 10 mins or until boondhi absorbs the syrup.
- When the mixture is warm start making balls out of it.
- Laddus are ready !
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Homemade Motichoor Laddu Recipe for Diwali Festival - Special Ladoo Recipe - Indian Sweet Recipe. About Boondi ke Ladoo (Boondi ke Laddu) Recipe: A very famous Indian dessert, Boondi ke Ladoo are also known as Motichoor ke ladoo and are usually made during. Strain the boondis well with a slotted spoon and then add them directly to the hot sugar You can also garnish the boondi laddu with raisins or cashews. Boondi Laddu is a delicious Indian sweet make for special occasions and for festivals like Diwali. Many people think that making laddu/ladoo at home is very difficult but it is not so. Laddu or laddoo or avinsh is a sphere-shaped sweet originating from the Indian subcontinent. Laddus are primarily made from flour, fat (ghee/butter/oil) and sugar. Laddus are often made of gram flour but can also be made with semolina. hi aunty i like all ur recipes i tried boondi laddu the boondi turned out well but it dint bind together to awesome recipe maam. but when i tried it,as soon as i put boondhi into the sugar syrup,the syrup. Tirupati boondi ladoo recipe with video and step by step photos - Learn how to make boondi laddu at home. Boondi ladoo is a popular traditional Indian festive sweet made. Boondi Laddu - How to make Boondi Ladoo. Boondi Laddu, a popular Indian sweet made with gram flour, sugar, ghee, nuts & cardamom. Boondi Laddu is a delicious Indian sweet prepared for special festive occasions or serve it as evening snack. Boondi Ladoo - I have helped my mom making Boondi ladoo / Boondhi Laddu recipe from my childhood. I love making this and enjoyed every time making ladoos. Do not make Boondhi crispy : Unlike Karaboondi we don't need to fry the boondhi till its crispy. Soft ball consistency will help to get softer laddu which melts in our mouth. I felt proud and contented when the boondis holded. How to make boondi laddu: Mix the flour, rice flour, baking powder and colour. Boondi Laddu - Small pearl balls (boondis) are made by frying gram flour batter, sweetened in sugar syrup and then shaped into round balls (ladoos).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food boondhi laddu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!