Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy mango margarita. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy mango margarita using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Mango Margarita:
- Get 200 ml lemonade drink
- Get 1 mango cut into chunks
- Take 1 peach cut into chunks
- Make ready 1/2 jalapeño cut into slices(optional)
- Prepare to taste Sugar(optional)
- Prepare 2 pinch salt
- Prepare 2 pinch red chilli powder
- Get For garnish:
- Make ready 2 jalapeños cut from middle
- Get 2 slices lime/ lemon cut from middle
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 lemon
- Make ready 1/2 jalapeño cut into slices
- Get 2-4 peach slices
- Prepare 2 chunks mango/ peach
Instructions to make Spicy Mango Margarita:
- Blend together mango and peach chunks. Add sugar if desired. You can add 1/2 jalapeño if you like.
- In a plate add salt and chilli powder and mix it well. Then rub lemon on the serving glass’s rind(sides of the glass) and cover the glass rind with salt and chilli powder mixture.
- Now in serving glasses add peach and jalapeño slices.
- Add mango and peach purée divided and lemonade drink divindingly.
- Now take 2 mango or peach chunks and dip them in salt and chilli powder mixture. Put them onto toothpick or any sticks.
- Add pinch of salt and red chilli powder into each glass. Mix well. Decorate with jalapeño and lime/lemon slices on the side of glasses. Allow them to chill so that the flavours can get into the drinks nicely.
- Serve chilled. Enjoy spicy mango/bites.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy mango margarita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!