Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai chilli paste (nam prik pao) 🌶. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have thai chilli paste (nam prik pao) 🌶 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶:
- Take 1 cup shallots, Finely sliced
- Get 1/2 cup garlic, Finely sliced
- Make ready 15 dry big red chilli, roughly chopped
- Take 1 small cup dry shrimp (optional)
- Make ready 1 tbsp thai shrimp paste (optional)
- Take 1 cup vegetable cooking oil
- Get 4-5 tbsp tamarind paste
- Take 4-5 tbsp palm sugar
- Take 2 tbsp fishsauce or salt or soysauce
- Make ready Pestle and mortar or food blender
Steps to make Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶:
- Finely sliced shallots, garlic, red dry chilli and soak dry shrimps in hot water for 10 mins and rinse them off.
- Add some vegetable cooking oil in a saucepan, once medium heat, fry your shallots until it turns golden and crisp then use slotted spoon take them on and leave it on kitchen towel. Repeat the same process using the same vegetable oil with garlic, chilli, dry shrimps. Keep the cooking oil as we will need it for later. (You can also put everything in the oven instead of fry them if prefer) 1. Pound your fried shallots, garlic, red chilli, shrimps together, add shrimp paste and seasoning with tamarind paste, palm sugar, fishsauce until al become smooth paste. You can also put then in food blender if prefer. 1. Return to the saucepan with the vegetable cooking oil that you fry all the chilli paste earlier, add your chilli paste back in and turn on low heat. Use the wooden spoon and keep stir the paste well for 5-8 min until all combine. Taste your chilli paste it should be sweet, sour, salty and spicy. 1. 5. Store in a clean jar. The vegetable oil will keep preserving your chilli paste. Keep it in the room temperature and dry cupboard.
- Delicious with just spread on toast!
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food thai chilli paste (nam prik pao) 🌶 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!