Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, carrot cake overnight oats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrot cake overnight oats using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats:
- Make ready 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Take 3/4 cup milk of choice
- Make ready 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- Take 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- Get 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Make ready 2 tbsp. raisins
- Get 2 tsp. chia seeds (optional)
- Get 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Take 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
- Take Toppings of choice
Instructions to make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats:
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours).
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food carrot cake overnight oats recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!