Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot spiced applesauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Spiced Applesauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Crockpot Spiced Applesauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot spiced applesauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Spiced Applesauce:
- Get 18 apples
- Take 1/2 tsp salt, ground allspice, pumpkin spice
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground clove
- Get 1.5 tblsp ground cinnamon
- Make ready 8 tsp orange juice
- Get 2 cups brown sugar
- Make ready 3.5 cups water
Steps to make Crockpot Spiced Applesauce:
- Peel, core, slice and dice apples
- Place diced apples in crockpot
- Add everything else to the pot and stir well
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours, mashing apples once in awhile
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot spiced applesauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!