Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy homemade bread loaf made in a 100 yen poundcake pan. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy homemade bread loaf made in a 100 yen poundcake pan using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan:
- Prepare 200 grams Bread flour (or cake flour)
- Make ready 20 grams ＊Butter (or margarine)
- Prepare 20 grams ＊Sugar
- Make ready 3 grams ＊Salt
- Make ready 160 ml ＊Milk (or water)
- Get 6 grams Dry yeast
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Bread Loaf Made in a 100 Yen Poundcake Pan:
- Place ＊ into a microwave safe container, microwave at 500W for 40 seconds, and then whip. Add in the yeast, and let soak well.
- Pour the water eveny over the flour, and cut and fold it together. It will come together in one pass quite quickly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and microwave at 200W (low, defrost setting) for 30 seconds. Let sit in a warm spot for about 15 minutes.
- Stretch out the dough once it has doubled in size, and gently press all over to remove the gas. Cut into three equal portions (Do it while sprinkling with flour if it sticks).
- Stretch out the dough, and fold it into thirds from the left and right.
- Fold the top and bottom into thirds as well, and repeat (Alternate sides 2 times).
- Roll it up from the sides, place the seam facing downwards in the pan, and line them up (If you're not using a silicon pan, be sure to grease it.). It also tastes great rolled up with ham and cheese.
- Microwave at 200W for 30 seconds. Cover with a wet cloth, and use the dough proofing setting (or let sit in a warm place, about 35°C, covered in plastic wrap) and rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C after the bread has risen, and bake at 200°C for 18~20 minutes. Let the residual heat subside, and it is done (Please adjust the time and temperature accordingly).
- This is a cross-cut section. It is rich and fluffy when freshly baked, and is good for toast and sandwiches!
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Moreover, you need to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy homemade bread loaf made in a 100 yen poundcake pan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!