Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, red kidney bean soup with smoked ham. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Do pig tails taste like smoked ham hocks? Red Pepper, Tomato and Kidney Bean Soup Neil's Healthy Meals.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red kidney bean soup with smoked ham using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- Make ready 400 g red kidney beans
- Take 300 g smoked ham, cut to small pieces
- Get 3 tbsp oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour
- Get 1 tsp paprika powder
- Get 1 small onion
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 large carrots
- Take 2 large parsnips
- Get salt (bear in mind the ham is already salted)
- Make ready pepper
- Make ready chilli (optional)
- Make ready sour cream (optional)
- Get For the pasta:
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready flour
- Make ready pinch salt
- Prepare pinch turmeric
Instructions to make Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- In a large saucepan soak red kidney beans in cold water 6 -8 hours or over night. In the same water boil the beans gently until half cooked, then add the smoked ham, and sliced vegetables. Simmer until almost cooked. In the meantime prepare your pasta. Combine flour, egg, pinch of salt, and pinch of turmeric and Knead it into a firm dough. Grate the pasta (sprinkle with flour often so it won't stick), spread out on a towel or plate, and let it dry.
- Finely chop onion and crush garlic fry both in oil until golden, then add flour and stir continuously for a minute or two be careful not to burn it. Remove from heat and sprinkle with paprika powder, add a little water and pour it into the boiling soup. Let it simmer gently for 5-10 minutes, by this time the soup is cooked. Next, add the pasta and cook until pasta is soft. Season to taste add chilli if like it hot and serve with a little sour cream (optional) and sliced bread roll. Enjoy.
Your daily diet need to have at least several of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. In addition, you have to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.
Very Healthy Red Kidney Bean Soup With Lime Yogurt Food.com. Red Pepper, Tomato and Kidney Bean Soup Neil's Healthy Meals. Smoked Sausage and Vegetable Soup with Hillshire Farm Naturals… Red kidney bean soup is hearty and healthy, and in some households, it is made every Saturday. Do pig tails taste like smoked ham hocks? Please subscribe for more simple and interesting recipes, weight loss tips and diet plans. Red kidney bean or Rajma soup is. Vegan Red Kidney Bean Soup Recipe A delicious soup for chilly days–or even not so chilly ones. And it's healthy too! (Moderately adapted from a recipe on allrecipes.com.) While soup is heating, place stewed tomatoes and second can of kidney beans in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth; then add to soup. Louisiana-style red kidney beans are typically cooked down in water or chicken or vegetable broth with sautéed onions, bell pepper, celery, and garlic. Leftover or inexpensive cuts of meat, such as smoked ham, pickled pork, sausage or wild game, are often simmered with the beans to impart. Ham and navy bean soup used to be our traditional post-holiday soup to use the leftover ham bone. When we discovered smoked turkey thighs and drumsticks at You'll notice we also add red lentils, which completely break down giving the soup a thick, hearty consistency. We find red lentils create a. Kidney Bean Soup, uses kidney beans innovatively in this colourful soup. Shore up your protein and calcium reserves with kidney beans, used innovatively in this colourful soup. Just ensure that you wash and soak them overnight to remove gas-forming compounds and make them easier to digest! Smoked ham shanks make a tasty broth for this classic white bean soup that is Southern right down to its soul. This recipe may take a while to make, but it is mostly unattended and your efforts will be rewarded with a deeply satisfying meal. Once the broth has simmered for an hour.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!